Sunday, October 18, 2009

Update Shmupdate.

13 Random Movies of Damnation will continue, though probably not meet its Halloween deadline. I don't like to get out of the spooky mood right after Halloween anyway; that makes me view Halloween as a terminus point, and I can enjoy it no more than I can a Sunday night. While I value the self-imposed deadline, it is important to see it in the context of real life and actual deadlines. I'll be starting a new job tomorrow and that will -probably- dig into my time. I've enjoyed the Hell out of most of these flicks, and rushing to meet deadlines will hurt my enjoyment greatly. Frankenstein, in particular, has sparked my imagination, and I'm itching to check out its direct sequels and remakes. In the meantime, Andy has been generous enough to do thorough coverage on Death Bed. It may just save your life.
Also be sure to check out and subscribe to my new blog about The Twilight Zone. I watch each episode, exactly fifty years after it was originally aired, and... you know, talk about it. It's cool as hell.
I'm going to be focusing most of my free time in the coming months on two projects: (1) a comedic web series, because everybody loves to laugh. (B) a book. I'll be using an outline I devised about ten years ago, but I'm thinking of changing the setting from a Lord of the Rings-y world to something else... is post-apocalyptic overused?

And as if that wasn't enough, Daron sent me proof that the trees are after us!

No comments:

Post a Comment